At Candelinas, the snap bars in a delicious chocolate shape are sometimes so musky that you want to ..eat them! This gives us inspiration for super recipes and today we share with you one of our favorite smoothies!
Ginger-orange smoothie inspired by the Ginger Cookie snap bar!
This particular smoothie is cool, extremely tasty and of course full of vitamins.
But wait, because we saved the best for last. It's very simple and you can make it in just a few minutes! So grab your blender, and let's get started!
Ginger-Orange Smoothie - Recipe
The materials you will need:
- 2 juicy oranges, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- A fresh piece of ginger, about 2.5 cm
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey or alternatively any sweetener you prefer
- A handful of ice cubes (optional)
Although this particular recipe is very simple, we can promise you that the result is delicious.
Why is it so nutritious?
- Oranges are a fantastic source of vitamin C and fiber.
- Bananas contain potassium and vitamin B6.
- Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and can aid digestion.
- Almond milk provides a creamy texture without a lot of fat or calories (although any milk or milk substitute can be used depending on preference).
Throw those orange pieces, the banana slices and the piece of ginger into the blender.
- Pour in the almond milk
- Add your sweetener
- If you want a colder smoothie, now is the time to add some ice cubes.
- Blend everything until the smoothie is smooth and frothy - it will only take a minute or so.
Your ginger and orange smoothie is ready.
Combine Taste & Aroma to take off your senses
In case you're still here, and you haven't left to enjoy your smoothie, we have one more suggestion for you to take off the experience!
Try the Ginger Cookie snap bar , together with the Orange and Ginger Smoothie.
This particular bar's top notes of spicy ginger and orange, middle notes of cardamom and clove, and base notes of creamy nutmeg and cinnamon come together to bring a rich, subtle scent to life!
See even more snap bars here